Subscribe to our Newsletter
Bridging Independent Living Together, Inc. works to enrich the lives of people with disabilities through compassionate support. Our team is committed to bridging the gap of care to enhance individuals' independence, maximize their capabilities, and provide meaningful community inclusion by assisting and supporting their choices with regard to housing, socialization, learning, employment opportunities and recreational activities.
- Foster a workplace environment which promotes growth, recognition, respect, gender equality, and unity.
- Develop a workplace in which people of all backgrounds can advance, learn, receive support, and openly communicate respectfully.
- Maintain a high quality of service by ensuring care is provided by trained human service professionals.
- To provide high quality and innovative opportunities to enrich the personal development of individuals we serve.
- Create working relationships with local community establishments, fellow human service companies , politicians, and families, always while holding the individuals best interests at the heart of the matter.
- To create comprehensive and innovative support services for the individuals served.
Our skill building curriculum is presented with sensory friendly prompting that allows specific objectives to be met through commitment over 2-4 week sessions. The services offered are uniquely identified to benefit the individuals’ independence. The skills are formed through scheduled routines, in alignment with each individual interests throughout the community and bridging connections through understanding concepts of life. We offer an in-home consultation where all of our services can be directly discussed within the family setting.
Hiring qualified caregivers may be a stressful process and we are here to help alleviate some of that stress. At Bridging Independent Living Together, Inc our trained caregivers offer in-home services to children and adults with disabilities. Our caregivers can assist with activities of daily living (ADL’s), recreational outings, light housekeeping, and a variety of other supports geared toward increasing the overall quality of life of the individual served. We ensure that all our caregivers are qualified for the position and are properly trained before being placed with a client. We handle scheduling, finding last minute coverage for shifts, and discipline/ follow up of the caregivers so the guardian doesn't have too!
We understand that at times, care requires errands being run, and routine jobs being completed. Our lifestyle assistance services are here to help when an individual’s direct care needs are fulfilled, but help in other areas is required. Lifestyle assistance jobs are a-la-carte so that participants are able to uniquely select the proper services that are right for the individual, guardian, and most importantly long-term lifestyle goals. Examples of some lifestyle assistance tasks include: Food shopping/Meal preparation, Transportation (including to doctors appointments), Errands, etc.
The purpose of this program is to work collaboratively with parents to give them the skills they need to provide the best support for their son/daughter using the principals/tools of applied behavior analysis. The focus is individualized for each individual and may include planned interventions in order to reduce problematic behaviors. An assessment is completed to determine reason/antecedent to the problem behavior. Collaboratively with the parent, an intervention or behavior plan is created.
Available to entities outside of BILT, Inc.
- First Aid